Return and Exchange Policy
Cassandra Lynne 118 N Conistor LN STE B #342 Liberty, MO 64068
- There is a 20 day return policy. Returns must be shipped with in 20 days of receipt except for custom items and final sale items. Custom items include veils and pieces altered to your desire and are non-refundable. Please notify us if you will be returning an item at firstname.lastname@example.org. It makes inventory keeping a whole lot easier, thanks!
- You can request a return beyond the 20 days but if the return is accepted only store credit will be given.
- Return address is:
- Items sold as a set must be returned as a set.
Items must be new, unaltered, still in the original packaging with tags and unworn. We strictly go by this policy!
- We reserve the right to assess up to a 15% restocking fee on all returns. If items are returned as sent this fee is waived at our discretion. A 50% restocking fee will be charged if items are returned not in original packaging and without tags. Used items will not be accepted.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. You can return pieces yourself or ask for a shipping label to be emailed. Return shipping will be deducted from the final return amount. Original shipping paid will not be refunded.
- Items cannot be returned in ANY type of envelope because of possible damage in shipping. You must use the box it was shipped to you in or a similar sturdy shipping box with appropriate packing material. If returned item is damaged because of shipping in an improper container your return will not be processed.
- Please include a copy of the invoice with your return.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for the process of your return. Veils may take longer to process because they need more detailed inspection and steaming. Also be aware that some credit card companies allow themselves up to 10 business days to issue a refund once it has been issued which is not in my control. This also applies to canceled orders.
- Custom orders are not returnable: custom veils, special order veils (veils not listed in the shop), custom jewelry, customized headpieces, special order colors of accessories or veils.
- Returning veils: Some veils can be returned, please ask. There is a $5 to $20 restock fee for all veils. Fee depends on veil length and style. Due to the nature of veils, all returned veils have to be steamed. If a returned veil smells like smoke or of some other strong odor, the return will not be accepted.
- Notify us that you would like to exchange an item by contacting us at email@example.com with in 20 days of receipt of goods, this makes inventory keeping easier.
- Please let us know your order number, what item you are exchanging and if possible the item you would like to exchange for.
- Items sold as sets must be exchanged as sets.
- Items must be new, unaltered, still in the original packaging with tags and unworn.
- Please follow the directions fro returns above.
- If you are in a hurry just follow the instructions above, letting me know you would like an exchange, but go ahead and purchase the item you would like instead and ship back the item you do not want. Once I receive your exchange I will refund your purchase price with no re-stocking fee.
If your purchase arrives damaged please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If possible please send a picture. Damaged items will need to be returned so please do not discard them. In most cases a return label will be sent by email and a replacement item will be sent as soon as the defective item is shipped. I cannot provide a return label for international customers, so please be aware that proof of shipment will need to be provided before a new item is shipped.
Due to dye lot variations, colors may vary slightly from order to order. All lengths and sizes noted are approximate and may vary slightly especially in hand-made, hand-wired pieces. Images depicted on the website are often enlarged to show detail and may be subject to photographic distortion. Please pay attention to size descriptions! Individual monitor settings may alter colors depicted. Natural items such as feathers, freshwater cultured pearls and shells will vary from piece to piece because of the nature of natural things.